Thank You For The Nomination!
I am honored to be nominated for The Liebster Award. It feels good to be recognized as a blogger and express more about myself. Thank you Courtney Van Sanders for being so considerate and nominating me!
Liebster Award Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions they gave you.
3. Nominate 11 blogs.
4. Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What was the worst book you ever read or stopped reading?
I stopped reading the Left Behind series, not because the religious standpoint, but because I couldn't really get into. I've met friends who have read and loved the whole series, but I guess it's not for me.
2. What kid's movie, where you scared of as a child, but like now?
I used to be absolutely scared of Nightmare Before Christmas. Now every time Halloween approaches that's my absolute go to movie.
3. What quote inspires you?
I was reading an article about American Literature and a quote by Mark Twain really popped out at me "Don't let your child's learning be ruined by education." This quote is a brilliant reflection of how our education system is so flawed. Learning is going out and experiencing not sitting at a desk.
4. What is your least and favorite blogging post and why?
I don't have a least favorite blog post, probably because I enjoy and support all posts that bloggers write because I feel that we are all connected, but I do have a favorite post! I am a big fan of BeautyAndTheBoy and one of my favorite posts by him is First Impression: GlamGlow Volcasmic Matte Moisturizer. The writing and photos are excellent and he just inspires me to keep blogging!
5. How do you promote your blog?
I have a schedule to promote my blog across all social media platforms. When I first publish a post I tweet it on Twitter, I pin it on my Pinterest and some public blogging boards, I post it on some Reddit Groups and promote in some chat groups.
6. What is your favorite place to read?
When it's warm I love to read outside on my porch it honestly feels so peaceful when I am outside.
7. What are some things you haven't seen or read, but know everything about because of popular culture?
I know everything about the Maze Runner and the Hunger Games and have not opened a single book. Social media ruined the books and the movies for me it's crazy.
8. How would someone describe your blogging style?
I think someone would describe my blogging style as ecstatic. I sound happy and excited in all of my posts because I'm naturally always joyful.
9. What do you find most challenging about blogging about your topic?
Being a beauty and lifestyle blogger is hard because it's completely hard to be original and come up with original content. I feel like if someone makes a makeup post everyone and their mother will make a post similar to it.
10. What is the most ridiculous fact you know?
I know this is completely odd but I know cow attacks in the U.S. are more common than shark attacks. Please don't ask why this stuck with me.
11. In 40 years, what do you think people will be nostalgic for?
Road trips, the classic pack your stuff in a car and hit the road and see where it takes you. A lot of individuals will miss the feeling of visiting places and travel around. I know I will when I get older.
I Like to Nominate!
Anne (Rooting Branches)
Briana Marie (ohmarie_)
Hannah Poon (blogofhannah)
Caroline (Carrie Fi_)
Lynsey Henderson (LittleLuxbyLyns)
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What's your favorite social media platform and why?
3. Do you schedule your blog posts?
4. What's your motto for life?
5. What's your favorite classic tv show?
6. What series have you recently binged watched?
7. What is your blogging niche and why?
8. What can you not live without?
9. What's the biggest thing you regret in life and why?
10. What did you love to do as a child?
11. What do you blame society for?